Verygood.travel is a platform for sustainable tourism, connecting travellers directly with travel agents in a destination.
Travel Marketplace: Our mission is to provide the best, tailor-made travel experience by connecting travellers with local travel agents, who in turn provide them with local products, made from local knowledge, at local prices.
- As a traveler - you get advice from local experts and can plan and book a trip directly at the best prices
- As an agent - you are able to reach new markets and earn more money. It’s a win-win.
Responsible Tourism: We require all of our agents to work sustainably, in order to ensure that the local communities and environment also benefit. All agents must be reviewed by a sustainability certifier before working with us. Furthermore, we finance projects for sustainable development within Latin America.
We are actively recruiting an experienced blogger / social media community manager, looking for an opportunity to join a promising startup on the ground floor. You will join our team in the Latin American office, located in Viña del Mar, Chile. Your position will let you work as part of a marketing team, featuring you, an SEO expert and a designer/audio-visual content producer and an experienced travel-copywriter.
Who you are/ What you bring:
- Native English Speaker. We’ll consider non-native English speakers that demonstrate they have written quality, grammatically-correct copy in English
- Basic knowledge of writing for SEO
- Ability to research and fact-check
- Ability to write in a fun, conversational tone
- Happy to work for a startup and comfortable with ambiguity
- A working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and the proven ability the create engaging posts
- A genuine passion for Latin America
We are based in Viña del Mar, operating from a beautiful office and house a few blocks from the beach, where you are welcome to join us.
- Flexible working hours - as long the works gets done there is no need for further management
- Remote work possible - work from home, the office, a cafe, etc., where you work is up to you, as long as the work gets done in the most productive way for you and the team
Acerca de verygood.travel
We connect travellers with local travel agents, to get local products, made from local knowledge, at local prices. — Perfil completo de verygood.travel