ArchDaily’s job is to improve the quality of life of the billions of people who will arrive in cities during the next decades by providing inspiration, knowledge and tools to the architects who will have the challenge to design for them. With more than 169 million monthly pageviews, we’re constantly developing and improving our apps and services.
Software Developers at Archdaily are core participants in every technological decision made in any of our platforms, either internal or public. They also participate in every step of the application’s lifecycle.
- Write and review code, develop documentation, and debug hard problems, sometimes on large and with a big amount of traffic applications.
- Design and implement core back-end software components for internal and public applications
- Work closely with different areas to define and review new features and solve bugs.
- Ability to code really well in at least one language (Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, C++, etc). We mainly use Ruby for most of our applications.
- Ability to rapidly learn new development languages and Frameworks
- Good knowledge of an application life-cycle, from prototyping to deployment
- Troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything by investigating and debugging
- Very good communications skills inside your team and with different areas
- Good English level
- Experience with Ruby, Docker and AWS are a plus.
At ArchDaily we care about your well-being and providing a culture that fosters happiness, innovation, and integration. We give you flexibility to work remotely, abroad, independently. We appreciate you take time to rest when you need -given that you are responsible for your own goals. You would be joining a multicultural, international team full of proactive young people, with constant new challenges, and a horizontal structure where your voice will be heard.
We invite you to review our #humansofarchdaily #archdailyhq on instagram so you can learn a little more about our workplace (how we work and we have fun!).
Acerca de ArchDaily
ArchDaily es el sitio web para Arquitectos más visitado del mundo. Actualmente operamos en USA, México, Brasil y Chile. Trabajamos día a día para mejorar la calidad de vida de quienes llegarán a vivir a ciudades en los próximos 40 años. — Perfil completo de ArchDaily